Apps differ from websites in ONE BIG WAY - YOU ARE TALKING TO A CAPTIVATED AUDIENCE!
Websites are available to any person, screen or device, apps need to be downloaded & installed. In the majority of downloads, the user must have heard of your app and have a need fill on his already busy & full phone (or tab).
our APP approach
Developing apps used to be a VERY EXPENSIVE, time-consuming & specialized service provided by a very limited group of service providers.
BUT with the development of cloud-based application development platforms, the risks (for both the client & developers) have reduced significantly and the use of developed tested & working "building blocks" have reduced the time it requires to build an application.
AND since applications are installed on phones and devices and they change and upgrade at a blistering pace, the needs and functionalities of devices and applications on them also change. BUT the cloud-based application development platforms track the changes and update its offering to stay current and at no extra cost to the end user.
So, if we understand what your needs are & where that will fit into your bigger business needs we can:
- Create the foundation for your application (without reinventing the process of building apps).
- Add the required app building blocks to deliver your solutions.
- Have the assurance that the platform will work on multiple devices and stay current.
- Focus and testing the flow of content on your app.
- Spend less time to launch your app.
- Make updates (by the development team or your content team) easier with online editing tools.
- Make sure that the application is compliant with the rules and requirements of the Android & Apple App Stores
- Make sure that the application is always available for download in the Android & Apple App Stores
- Provide you with stats on the usage of the app
- If needed, integrate your app and your website so that information is "shared" between the platforms.
The Steps to get going
The following information we'll need to take your idea from just an idea to an app:
- Define your need - what do you want to do with the app.
- On what devices will the app live? Only Android or both Andriod and Apple devices?
- What are the core needs (features) you need?
- How many "pages" or formation will you need under each of the core needs.
With this information, we (or you) can create an App Estimate to see if you have the budget to start the project.
Once we have fixed your needs & page/info totals of the content that needs to be added to the app, done the paperwork, received the project start deposit, it will be all systems go on the project.
Steps will we follow going forward:
- Define your needs.
- Quote, paperwork & deposit.
- Mindmap/flow of all the pages to be loaded.
- Wireframes of all the pages (or page templates as used by core needs like news, blogs. directory listings etc)
- Confirm logo's, content & images per page in the mindmap.
- Build the app (Here the clock will start ticking & we will deliver your app in 14 days).
- Review the app.
- Publish the app.
Get more info
To get your creative juices flowing, have look at designs we have available for your app & what functionalities we can provide:
The next step...
With the estimate tool, you can generate a complete quote including all setup, hosting and maintenance fees. This first 25 clients to use the discount code: "FaqApp2019" will get 25% off on your app development costs.