App Case Study for Municipality App
What can we do to help you improve your municipality service delivery with an app.
With a municipality app, the aim is to talk directly to the mobile device of your constituents/ratepayers, let them talk to you & share ideas within a secure & restricted environment.
- Create an app that will help you talk to constituents/ratepayers and keep them informed.
- Have a platform to send push notifications to the constituents/ratepayers at a fixed cost and add to or eventually replace SMS campaigns. Push notification can be used for :
- Send a message to all constituents/ratepayers, for general notices eg power outages & water restrictions.
- Send a message to selected constituents/ratepayers, like with meeting reminders.
- Member groups, where you group constituents/ratepayers by street, area or services and send a notice to constituents/ratepayers on "Suburb A power will be interrupted for 30 minutes due to substation maintenance".
- Send notification to members within a geographical area, for instance only to members within 1km from a water leak that there might be a disruption of services till the leak is fixed.
- Create geofence hot-spots that will notify app users of upcoming community events as they drive into town.
- Provide constituents/ratepayers with the ability to report faults to management with GPS location and a photo of the problem.
- Provide constituents/ratepayers with the ability to report their water and electrical usage with a photo to validate the reading.
- Share news and blog items directly to constituents/ratepayers.
- Share events to constituents/ratepayers.
- Run polls, surveys and forums to increase constituents/ratepayers participation, feedback & provide more value from the municipality.
Get more info
To get your creative juices flowing, have look at designs we have available for your app & what functionalities we can provide:
The next step...
With the estimate tool, you can generate a complete quote including all setup, hosting and maintenance fees. This first 25 clients to use the discount code: "FaqApp2019" will get 25% off on your app development costs.