Create a news page on ImpressPages CMS
In this video I'm going to demonstrate how to load the content for a news page on ImpressPages CMS.
Before we begin make sure you have the following :
- Title of the article (Something descriptive of the article)
- Short intro text ( short sentence of about 5 to ten words)
- Good photo, this will be used in the headlines & on the page
- More text, photos for gallery or video ( uploaded to youtube or the share code of a video already on youtube)
The steps to create a page:
- Go to Menu
- Select Pages
- Select the News section where the article will be published
- Select the Blue "Add" button - to create a new page
- Paste in the Title
- Select the green "Add" button to save.
- Complete the SEO section, "Save" & select the blue "Edit Content" button.
The steps to add the content to page:
1. Click on the new page ( the Heading Widget will open) & paste the Title into the "Heading Widget"
2. Drag a "Text Widget" below the heading & paste the intro text into the Text Widget
3. Drag a "Image Widget" below the intro text. The first image on the page will be used in headlines.
4. Below the first image, drag in more widgets for text, gallery or video ( uploaded to youtube or the share code of a video already on youtube).